This is my personal opinion, and i’m just stating it openly.
Being a christian isn’t just a religion, it’s a personal relationship with God. As long as it’s for God, there is no wrong or right way to praise and worship him. Everyone grows up in a slightly different way, and God makes use of that so we can help each other in different aspects. So i guess the “different type” of worshipping God exist? That’s what what i have heard from people. I have people telling me different things.
- “You have to go to church everyday, or God won’t forgive your sins and you will go to hell”.
- “Different types of churches, and some are wrong some are right. “
- “Only this type of christianity is correct. the others? they are wrong and God didn’t say it was allowed”
- “Protestant (charismatics and what more) are wrong with the way they praise God because they have drums and electric guitar. It feels like they are only attracting the modern people to “fit in” “.
Well, i don’t believe any of this. No where in the bible says that we can only worship a certain way. David praised God as he like, he wasn’t shy.
1 Chronicles 16:29
- “Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.”
1 Chronicles 16:31-33
“31 Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;
let them say among the nations, “The LORD reigns!”
32 Let the sea resound, and all that is in it;
let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them!
33 Let the trees of the forest sing,
let them sing for joy before the LORD”
As long as we praise the Lord, is it even wrong?