Hi everyone! Just to explain why I have been missing in action for so long. Since i have been living in Switzerland for the past two years, I have barely any time for blogging, not to mention the ability to attend Kpop concerts and events any longer. Usually, Kpop groups only visit the bigger cities such as Paris and London. No one goes to Switzerland for any concert, so i have not been able to get any pictures to keep my Asian Sanity. The only time i get to go back is when i have a longer holiday (1 month) or when i did my internship last year in Singapore.
During this year’s Summer Break, I managed to go back to Singapore and Indonesia. My family and I had some time to visit China before coming back to Switzerland. Other then sight seeing, we did a little shopping as well. These were purchased when i was in Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and China over the span of 1 month. Lets get them started!
- Clio Waterproof Brush Eyeliner in Kill Black and Kill Brown ($20 each after discount)
- K-palette 24h Real Lasting Eyeliner ($18 after discount)
- Real Techniques Blusher brush
- Phyto Paris Phyolisse hair serum (Buy one get one)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 – Hour blush in Charisma (deluxe sample by Sephora)
- My Beauty Dairy Masks – Apple Polyphenol and Arbutin
- Banila Co. It Radiant CC whitening moisturizing colour control base
- Clinique 3 step creates great skin travel size
- Laneige Power Essence Skin Refiner
- Laneige Balancing Emulsion
- Wet And Wild – Walking on egg shell eyeshadow
From Cosmetic – love (online)
- The FaceShop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue in 20 px and 70 px
- The FaceShop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream
There was a couple more i have forgotten to take a picture of, and those are the things i’ve gotten from ShangHai. I’m actually in the process of changing up and skin care routine, and i will post them up soon a long side as the haul i’ve gotten from ShangHai. I will be reviewing these products soon as well.